Asma Allah

Friday, December 17, 2010

Nawaitu Niqab

Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahim..

this writing is to tell what i feel right now..
Alhamdulillah i still alive until today.
day to day..weeks passed weeks..
Alhamdulillah, my nawaitu to wear niqab is stronger and being more stronger..
i know He's there watching me, communicate with me with He's own way..

one weekend,
i felt like to go to KLCC to see Arab niqabi..
just to get a tough heart to go through all of these.
i can't go back anymore,
because it feel more stronger day by day..
i've no idea why. But i know it because of Him.
and with all of His Almighty, He communicate with me, he show to me an Arab niqabi at Masjid Negeri that evening.
i felt like dont believe,but it's the fact.
the niqabi woman came to me and ask me some questions about the mosque.
she opened her niqab..wow, so beautiful skinned face with shining eyes.
beautiful woman like her can close her face just because to get Allah's love,
so why not me?

Allahuakbar..

Dear Allah,
if You that want me to wear niqab, there's no reason anymore for me to disobey you.
thanks Allah.
this niqab make me feel so strong.

inshaAllah..
if i'm still alive on 1/1/11,
it's the date and history in my life for the first time i will be a niqabi muslim woman..

i've no pray from anyone,
but me myself will pray for me to be strong to get through all of these.
because there's no way out when His words came to me.
who am I to disobey Him?
i will do it ya Allah..
Allah..please be with me.

No comments: