Asma Allah

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

the black pearl

the black pearl

i was lost before u
like a stranger with no where to go
chilling in a weather of snow
with a blind eyes searching for a guide
empty life with a confused mind
until that day when i saw a girl
sitting at elmasjed like a black pearl
then a man excused to enter the place
suddenly she pulled a scarf to cover her face
an arrow was directed to enter my heart
something in my mind was about to start
i stopped staring with no words to say
what she had done ?is it the right way!
does she love Allah more than me?
oh ALLAH! let me be as you want me to be
she left and left me thirsty with some water
don't know to drink it or to let it later
i went on seeking for the truth
when i decided to wear it
all the objections were brought forth
but in my heart i felt that light
i prayed to Allah to make it tight
i dreamed that i'm wearing it in a desert
some one showed me the masjed way
the prophet (pbuh)and zaied were about to pray
Allah Akbar i stood after him and prayed
from that day i couldn't wait
i wore it with all my pleasant
thank Allah for this precious present
i'm all covered but i'm totally free
like a black pearl covered by a shell in the sea
some people claim it's an ignorance
also it's destroying the women rights
well i say it's a great advance
plz remove the fog from your sights
if you are calling for the equality
between men and women society
i dont wanna impress people by the power of beauty
as much as i want them to treat me for my minds ability
to respect me for my actions
not to be affected by my attractions
if you are searching for a real happiness
just wear NIQAB you will be more than fabulous

No comments: