Asma Allah

Saturday, June 5, 2010

must do II

'Must wear tudung labuh every friday'.
maybe this is the 1st step for me to get familiar to tdg labuh.

the truth muslim woman will cover her body and dignity.
although i covered myself but it still not follow the right Islam rules..

to wear something beautiful is to walk with confident.
but to wear something that can fully covered myself make me feel safe,
I'll be careful for each step i take, each word i speak,and
it can HIJAB me.

this is the most precious thing to me about being a Muslim.
because I can feel special to be a muslim woman..
feel so proud to have Islam in my soul..
feel so safe wearing hijab.
can't describe how the feeling is..
but I feel so special..
because Allah's with me..

maybe so many failures i've done.
but it'll be my lesson learnt.
and what i look forward is to continue my journey without 'give up',
to be a good, kind,beauty, healthy, obey,brilliant and loving muslim woman:)
and to be with Allah..
inshaAllah..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.Translation: English » Persian
' دیاب دنشوپب tudung labuh ره
هعمج. دیاش نیا هلحرم 1 : یارب
نم انشآ هب tdg labuh تسا.
تقیقح نز ناملسم دهاوخ ندب و
تلزنم وا ار ششوپ دهدیم. ره
دنچ نم مدوخ ار ششوپ هداد اما
زونه دعاوق مالسا قح.. یوریپ
یمن دننک یارب ندیشوپ یزیچ
ابیز تسا هک اب دامتعا هب
سفن مدق دیرادرب. اما یارب
ندیشوپ یزیچ تسا هک یم
دناوت هب روط لماک ششوپ هداد
هدش مدوخ ار هب نم ساسحا
تینما ، نم قیقد یارب ره مدق نم
ار ، ره هملک یا هک تبحص یم
دننک ، و یم دناوت هب نم باجح.
نیا یزیچ هک نم رتشیب رد دروم
دنمشزرا ندوب ناملسم تسا.
اریز نم یم مناوت ساسحا صاخ
نز ناملسم یم دوش.. ساسحا
راختفا هب مالسا رد حور نم..
ساسحا نما ندیشوپ باجح. یمن
مناوت فیصوت هنوگچ ساسحا
هدش تسا.. اما نم ساسحا صاخ..
نوچ ادخ اب نم.. دیاش یرایسب زا
تسکش یاه نم ماجنا هداد ما. اما
نآ دیهاوخ دوب سرد هتخومآ ما. و
هچنآ نم رد راظتنا تسا یارب
همادا رفس نم نودب 'اهر' ، هب
بوخ ، نابرهم ، ییابیز ، ملاس ،
تعاطا ، ناشخرد و تسود
ینتشاد ناملسم نز :( و اب ادخ ..
inshaAllah..(wak,ni translate parsi)