Asma Allah

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Homemade facial cleanser

Assalamualaikum wbt...

Too long time not writing here...

what is my new hobby??

It's about appreciating the earth natural gift..before this I used Mary Kay product which cost me about MYR 200++ for my skin face (it's good but too much cost) & using variety of hair shampoo but didnt satisfied with all of them. hence, I do not know how much chemical in those particular products which will of course can give lont term bad effect for human body.

so after my best friend introduced me with Olive Oil product Minsyam,, the cost is just about MYR 50 for suppliment and external use oil. after a week I can see my hair and skin no more dry Alhamdulillah. so my mind is up to opening into new thinking about natural earth source product. so I start making research using internet and the expertise in traditional+homemade product.

So my new vision start from Maal Hijrah (new Muslim year which is on 26/11/2011) is to start with a healthy life and appreciate the earth natural gift inshaAllah.

Homemade natural for face 


Cleanser
I just use papaya soap for face cleanser each night during shower.

Scrub
Blended lemon skin as scrub. It will make your face fresh and clean. for dry skin , can add cucumber skin and blend with lemon.

Masker

Mix an egg & 2 tsp honey, and put the mixture into the fridge. Normally I will prepare for 1 month mixture and put in the fridge. I will use the mask after going back to home once for 2 or 3 days and every weekend. can use about 30 minutes to 2 hours. can also sleep with it.

Moisture
I use Olive Oil for face moisture.Put some olive oil into your face to give moisture to the face skin. InshaAllah if you consistent using the Olive Oil, you will see the improvement of your skin face :)
but to follow traditional tips, don't wash your face with cleanser in the morning because it will skip away the natural good liquid produced by our skin. just wash with warm water and let the water dry by itself.


Homemade natural for hair

Hair shampoo

Blend some lemon skin with cucumber skin. apply to hair about 10 to 15 minutes..if your hair dry, add some cucumber skin. if oily, use more lemon.

Hair conditioner

1)Can use mayonnaise for 15 minutes before shampoo
2) olive oil + egg + virgin coconut oil + honey :- apply about 30minutes to hair before shampoo.
3) or can just mix egg+honey


Hair cream

can apply olive oil before sleep everyday. your hair will growth healthily



Homemade natural for body 



Body shower & Scrub

1)I can also use lemon skin+cucumber skin for body shower and scrub
2)I blend some lemongrass for a minute and cook until it boiled properly. can put into fridge.

Body shower herbs

1)I use the herbs buy from Ainaherbs at Selangor,Malaysia..it's originally extract from ginger, lemongrass and other herbs.


Body lotion

1)can apply olive oil to body before sleep
2) I use original aloe vera to body during weekend.

Body Suppliment

1)Eat some olive oil capsul and Habbatus Saude produced by Minsyam. or you can buy from other sources.
2) Also take 2 tsp honey each morning

Body Health

1) drink warm water
2) eat vegetables and fruits a lot


No comments: